Monday, June 12, 2023

Fast Forward

I have not blogged in three years.  This blog post is a short one to say that I'm still around.  I had pulled down all of my blog posts a year or two ago and I've selected a subset and brought them back online.  I want to strike a balance between sharing what's been going on with me and also being cautious about putting too much online that my family would find hard to understand/deal with.

The Covid period has subsided, though I read something a while back this July(2023) will see another surge.  

I've had a job change.  After 23 years with the same company more or less (acquisitions), they "let me go" during Covid.  My new company is such a breath of fresh air and I actually have a career now instead of a job.  God had his mighty hand in this moving me to this new job.

I'm still dressing as much as I can and still enjoy it.  I've attained a new level of lazy that seems to work well for me.  I'll attach one of my most recent pictures to give you an idea of what things are looking like with me these days.


I hope that you are in good health and happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fast Forward

I have not blogged in three years.  This blog post is a short one to say that I'm still around.  I had pulled down all of my blog posts ...